Wind your way through narrow lanes, the banks overgrown with cow parsley and long grass, to this truly secluded spot in the Kentish countryside.
- Park up and wander through the car free unadulterated meadow to find your special spot
- All pitches have campfires.
- Refreshingly understated, ablutions consist of composting loos, cleverly-converted horsebox showers, and there are standing pipe taps dotted around the site which supply easy access to running water.
- Come and find us; in the morning for coffees and wood fired pizzas are served most weekends the “recycled shed”
- The campsite is based in two meadows;
- Our top 8 acre meadow has 27 pitches and offers plenty of space for all.
- The Orchard is our Glamping meadow were we have 10 luxury Bell Tents set amounts our burgeoning fruit trees based around a central fire pit with the field shelter as a communal meeting point.